If wetlands are present, the boundary of the wetlands needs to be established and then carefully marked or delineated.
Wetlands serve many important functions and values, including but not limited to wildlife habitat, water quality protection, and floodwater storage and attenuation.
- Wetland delineation
- Wetland functional assessment
- Wetland permitting
- Wetland mitigation
- Wetland restoration
- Grant writing
- Natural community inventories
- Habitat mapping
- Rare plant surveys
- Easement monitoring and management plans
- Ecological restoration
- Assessment of land conservation options
- Assessment of funding for ecological land management practices
- Invasive plant management